Prelims
Zhu tou ri ji...
One more paper to go before prelim exams is over. Had physic and amath paper 2 today. It was a very very long day today~~~Lol...Having both subjects papers which i am weak in,in a day is a torture to me. I have a gut feeling that i will fail my physic and amath paper. I suppose that it is not a surprise that i will fail both papers. But i felt so happy that my chemistry pass!!! Although it is a C6 grade which is a no big deal to many people but it is something worth for me to be happy about. My chemistry used to be a F9 and E8 grade in the past but by getting a C6 grade shows that i have improved!
So how should i continue? Blog about amath and physic? Nah...I felt hopeless when i am doing my amath and physic papers. Kill me...
*Ling's said*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home