Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blur vision

Zhu tou ri ji...

Boring saturday. I 'locked' myself at home for the whole day today watching television. ( Quite slack,should study de ). Anyway,i watching television late in the night again. >.<''' ( I will study tomorrow or maybe do my amath ). While browsing through a whole stack of papers placed in the shelf today,i saw a piece of drawing. Its been ages and the drawing had turned pale yellow. The colours are also fading away. However,that drawing means alot to me. It brings back alot of fond memorises and i missed the person who gave it to me. She was my aunt,my father's youngest sister. She passed away a few years ago because of cancer.

This is the drawing by my aunt.

At that time when i saw this drawing,its reminded me how i pester her to draw me a picture. I believed that anyone who cried knows that when a person is going to cry,there will be a kind of soury feeling at the nose and the eyes vision will turn blur. I regreted not taking photos with her when she was alive. I am afraid that i soon forget her looks. ( She was really a beautiful mum! ) She had 5 sons and 1 daughter. Her daughter was very close to me too. I remembered that my aunt and her daughter left Malaysia and came to live with us. ( They wanted to work in Singapore ) Although my old house was veri small and crowded,but there was a kind of happiness. My aunt really doted me alot. I once hoped that my aunt was my mum. ( Afterall,i am a kid at that time ). She will buy me snacks,clothes,toys and anything i like. She will just talk to me like a friend and played with me. When my parents scolded me,she will try ask them to stop scolding me and come wipe of my tears with her hands. Oh,i really miss those days. After a few years,she moved out of the house because she had an aguement with my dad. ( I think so. ) At that time,the house seems to be abit dead. Not long,she was diagnosed with cancer. ( I forgot what is the cancer name. ) Admitted to 1 of the hospital in Malaysia and soon passed away. When i heard the news,what went through my mind is that i can't see her forever. What she left for me is this drawing and some photos she helped me took. Also my another aunt,my father's eldest sister passed away because of cancer too. For now,i have only 1 aunt left but nobody knows where she is now. What i heard from my dad is that she was heavily in debt.

*You always live in my heart*

*footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home