Cracking my brain
Zhu tou ri ji...
Headache headache!!! I had being cracking my brain to think of what presents should i buy or make for my friends birthday. I wanted to give something special just like what we girls gave Han Ping on her birthday. Tiffany's birthday is tomorrow and i have not gotten her a present. Jian wei's birthday on Friday ( 9 of june ),Eunice's birthday on 11 of june and Lincoln's birthday on 30 of june. Why nobody seems to remember Ronald's birthday? His birthday is on 25 of june! I hate to buy guy's presents!!! ( Guys so ma fan... :x ). I was chatting with Jian wei on the msn yesterday and i suggested i will make him a flour bomb. ( Make his face turn white when he opened it up ) But he said that he will ask somebody else to help him open. ( JIan wei looking for a scapegoat? ) I asked jian wei what he wants and guess what he told me? He wanted a handphone. >.<''' ( I am not rich ) Lol...But i still able to afford a hanphone pouch. =.=
Anyway,i know what to get for Jian wei and Lincoln already. But i have to discuss with the girls first before deciding. Don't blame me if i am not so creative. ( I am more creative on girls presents and i don't think that guys like girly stuffs ) Really hope that the girls who are sharing the presents will take my idea and both birthday boys like it. Hmm...Eunice and tiffany present will be a little bit tricky. What should i give them? My ideas are in bits and pieces kind. Argh!!! I hate to buy presents!!! Hmph...So ma fan de. But i still prefer my idea of flour bomb. Haha...it will be very fun. ( opps,i am coming up with some mischief. :x )
This will be a last year when we can really celebrate with the whole class i think. So i hope to give my classmates a kind of unforgetable memorises,as in when they look at the present,it will bring back memorises. ( Ya...i am afraid that they forget me . T.T )
Hmm...maybe i will be going out with the girls tomorrowand hunt for presents,get Jian wei and Lincoln presents settle also.
By the way,panadol please. My head going to burst soon. >.<>
*So near yet so far*
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home