Saturday, June 10, 2006

movie


Found this photo of my doggy. It was took after his hair cut some time back. So cute!!!

Zhu tou ri ji...

Its been a few days since i update my blog. Being veri busy recently. Ya...busy studying. Studying the geography and social studies test. Geography went on fine. Social studies test was cancelled. Phew~~~I did not study much actually.

Went to catch a movie with Eunice,Veron and han ping today. I was late and far behind time. ( Sorry guys ) And i found out something which make me very angry!!! Playing with my SURNAME again. ( People joking and making fun of my surname thinks that funny? Shoo off idiots! ) I really hate people insulting my surname like A someone used to do. ( Ya...people in my class knew about it. ) But thanks god that someone stopped. I really don't mind people calling me hor fan and i am totally fine with it. BUT i really can't stand anything beyond the line. INSULTING other people surnames is not a joke! People can't choose which surname they wanted when they are born and so do i. Everyone should feel glad that you,yourself having a surname. ( It is much more better than those orphans who are born not knowing their parents and even their names. ) Imagine yourself being insulted because of your surname? You don't feel good. I also don't insult and joke on other people surnames. It was really bad. And i SERIOUSLY hate that. Theres a limit for everything and do humans tolerance. Please mark my worlds and stop all this.

Watched the omen today. Kind of scary. I am freaked out by 2 scenes. 1 when the mother looked back into the mirror and another 1 is when the nanny jumped on the father's back. It just happened suddenly and fast. ( I finally found 1 movie which was able to give me a scare. ) This movie really worth it. : ) After movie,we went to somerset,grab a bite and took the train home. We were like playing with the camera and keep taking photos. But photos taken were not much. So thats for the whole day.

Oh ya...today is Jian Wei birthday. Happy birthday. We can only pass him the present on Monday because there was hardly enough time for us to prepare. Eunice birthday on Sunday. Haiz...don't know what to give her also. Argh...hate to buy presents. ( Hmm...i wonder how people able to think of what present to give me? )
Hey Lewis...miss ya. Lol...me got no one to bully now.
*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home