Sadness under smile?
Zhu tou ri ji...
This week is a very heavy week. Will be having a Geography test on thursday and a Social studies test on Friday. Going to study all the chapters in Geography and Social Studies AGAIN!!! The teachers are torturing us. It is not fair! For those students who passed Geography paper section 2 and Social studies SEQ have to take the same paper test again as those who failed. What if those who passed at first and failed on these 2 tests? ( Touchwood ) They will have to re-take again. >.<>
I was hunting for presents for those birthday boys and girls with Veron at hougang mall today. We got the idea but theres still problems with it. Haiz...dun even want to bother anything now. I just want enough sleep!!! I always slept till 12 plus everyday during June but now having extra lessons,i have to wake up every morning at 7 am. T.T As well don't have June holidays better. Anyway,i just have to bear with it till the end of the year and i can take a long break! ( Better find a job which allows me to start work at noon. )
Don't really know what to blog today. Nothing much actually. I missed Lewis!!! Lol...no one chat on phone with me now. I can't bully Lewis too. So sad. Lol...He coming back after 1 month anyway.
I am off to watch television now.
*Lewis,you are missed by me* ( Lol... >.<''' I miss my cute girl and darling too!!! )
*footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home