School re-opening
Zhu tou ri ji...
I had recovered except for the cough. I was like coughing to death already. My head ache just like somebody knocking continuously on my head. T.T Still no chocolates and cold drinks for me. Anyway,doesn't matter too.
School re-opening soon! Sian~~~I left with geography worksheet. Will be doing it tomorrow. >.<''' ( Ar...how many homework there is exactly ar? ) I completed my English assignment today. Supposely i should have completed it long ago. Haiz...i agreed with Jian wei's statement. O level coming and need to study hard but who actually really sit down and study or revise for hours? I am ashamed of it. *Raise both hands* I been slacking throughout my June holidays. I hardly touch a book so don't say sit down and study. Haiz...If my dad force me to go study like he use to do when i am in primary school then it will works. But my parents seems that they dare not stress on me too much. Or they don't even bother? I start to feel guilt. I afraid that the nightmare of leting my parents disappointed because of my bad results will repeat itself in real life. *Scary* I am not going to make any promise in my blog as i am afraid that i can't fulfil it. :p ( Only achievements will be recorded )
I am wondering why are huamans' thinking so different? How brains can make humans think? Nah,never mind. Just asking some lame questions. I suddenly had a thought. I wanted to put all memories of secondary 3 and 4 as flash back plus song into a disc! Hmm...going to discuss with Ying xi about it. I believed that it will be a great idea!!!
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home