Sunday, June 18, 2006

up and downs

Zhu tou ri ji...

Early in the morning,i was waken up by my mummy. She said that whole family are going to Rivervale Plaza to have breakfast in Macdonald. I wanted to continue sleeping but i don't want to be left out so i tag along with them. ( Even my dog went along too ) It was indeed a heavy breakfast. Back at home,i was trying to change my blogskin but end up having many errors,so i give up. My parents were hurrying me off to take a bath and go out. All of us went to ps and settled in Thai Express to had our big meal. *Blurt* I am full again. After meal,went shopping without my brother and his girlfriend. Dad bought jeans for himself and mummy bought a cordless phone. ( I am tire!!! ) Before going home,we went to compass point and bought breads for tomorrow breakfast. Oh ya,brother is going off for re-service tomorrow. Went back home in time for a shower and sit down for a show.

My mood was very good all along till i received Veron's message. It was like a sudden downfall in my mood! A sudden of 180 degrees change. I am not going to write in details as i am trying to avoid pin-pointing anyone. I was shocked and upset when i saw the content of message. I experience the hurt before,wound is healing,scar is forming and now,a new wound was caused. My mind was in a blank and felt like crying but i held it back. I don't want my parents to notice it and worry for me. I am speechless. I really don't know what i can do or what i should do next. Anyone who i can talk to or just listen to me? I guess there is no one. There is 1 in the past but now,there is none. Maybe i just choose to bottled up everything again. I noticed that i seems to be returning back like the Liling i used to be in the past. I am tire! Really tire! I wanted to stop and rest,tidy up my emotions before starting off again. There is far too many ups and downs in life. Can i alone cope with them? I have no idea.

My computer screen seems blur or correctly speaking,is my vision which is turning blur. Lewis! where are you now? I felt like talking to you. Oh my god,my water tap is spoilt and it just kept flowing. Anyway,i don't feel any better pouring out in my blog,so there is no point carrying writing.

*Crying sliently*

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home