Dramas
Zhu tou ri ji...
I have not been updating my blog for a few days. I am busy watching those taiwan idol drams. Finally,i completed watching 'zhong ji yi ban' already. That drama is nice!!! Good story line and ending too. Mum been complaining on me watching those dramas. She nag and nag,saying that i am not studying but just watch those 'ou xiang ju'. ( Yup,i am not studying,i admit. :x) However,i did promised myself that i will study after i completed 'zhong ji yi ban'. So i got to start studying from tomorrow onwards. Haiz...but i felt 'you xin wu li'. Don't feel like studying at all. ( No motivation too ) I wonder how am i going to face the O level at the end of year?
Kind of addicted to songs recently too. ( I can't live without songs! ) I kept asking songs from friends. I love the songs sang by Tank and cao ge. Real nice!!! If there is an exam on chinese songs,i am sure i can get A1. Lol...( Yup,it will happen only in my dreams. )
I was playing with my darling ( My dog lah ) this few days too. He just had his hair cut and he looked cute!!! Haha...took alot photo shoots of him and also set 1 of his photo as my handphone wallpaper too. ( He is the most charming dog in my neighbour hood! Maybe others think otherwise,but to me,he is! ) There should be a beauty contest of dogs. =.=
Holiday lessons as usual. Now is the third week of holiday and 1 more week to go before we go back to school life again. 4 more months to O level. Haiz...*scare scare* But i will give my best shot. ( Hopefully )
Lincoln having his birthday party on 23 June. Yup yup,i am going. Eunice,Hanping and me are thinking of what to give him. Flour bomb again? Did not make it for Jian wei so thinking of trying it on Lincoln. Haha...will see first then. I guess that about the whole class will be going. :)
Was chatting with crystalene just now on msn. I was complaining tomorrow lessons then she wanted me to go for maths lesson. Actually i am considering not going. But think twice,i better go. Don't want to disappoint crystalene and my cute girl too. ( If not,i will spoil my guai kia impression in Amelia's heart. Lol...J.k )
Hmm...better be off to bed now. If not i will become a panda tomorrow.
*To be not to be,that is a question*
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home