Fevering
Zhu tou ri ji...
Haiz...fall sick today. Yesterday i still can junp around,laugh out loud but today the house seems quiet. Lol...My cute girl still said that i sick also think of play. Haha...i must get myself well before lincoln birthday party but then my cute girl said that she will not allow me to play those water games. >.<''' So i think i will only have to sit down there and watch them play? T.T
Now i have no voice and my temperature is 38.2. Hmm...better then before. I once 40.2 plus flu plus cough. That time really felt like dying on the spot. Haha...my cute girl Amelia online straight away saw my msn nick and come ''guan xin'' wo. Oh,i am so touched. *sobsob* Then she kept asking me go see doctor and tomorrow must eat somethink light. Haha...see doctor ar? Doctor not handsome,i don't like. Lol...I see my cute girl photo? Eat something light,i will de. Better listen to her because i promised to prove her that i am alright on lincoln's birthday party. Bleh...
I just remember that my brother fall sick not long ago. Did he pass the virus to me? Nah,i don't think so. I think i will go consult a doctor if my fever still goes on. Now being sick is better then falling sick during o level period. Lol...I felt as if i am on fire now. Give me an egg and i cook u a half boiled egg? Oh,i still can joke! Not bad not bad. Haha...
Haiz,if there is somebody who stay by my side to change the wet towel on my forehead,how nice will it be? When i was young,my mum use to do it. But not now,because i am older and can take care of myself. >.<''' But i still felt as if i am a kid when i am sick. Lol...
Hmm...skiped my dinner today. Don't feel like eating at all. If i force myself to eat,i will sure end up vomiting. *waste food right?* But i still have to eat something before having my panadol so i just ate a mouthful of leftover food of my lunch. Later will swollow 1 panadol and go off sleeping after i watched 'da chang jin'.
I think i better stop this sickly post. I can't even type properly now. Haiz~~~
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home