Thursday, June 22, 2006

recovering

Zhu tou ri ji...

Had chinese oral workshop today. Boring lesson. I was yawning and coughing throughout the course. :x The workshop start at 9am and i woke up at 8.45am. I was then having a slight fever. Mummy quickly prepare a slice of bread as my breakfast before i can take my medicine. Haha...i was in a hurry so i walk to school while eating my bread. I was taking my medicine in the classroom. >.<''' When did classroom became a hospital? Lol...I was so afraid of getting close with my friends because i may spread my flu virus to them.

Why i had a feeling of being deceived? Or am i thinking too much? But i hope that is i am thinking too much. Nah,not thinking much of it. I am worry for my studies. I have not complete my holiday assignments. Being sick for these 3 days had eaten up alot of my time. I have to buck up now and there is no time to waste. But i still have the 'you xin wu li de gan jue'. Got to force myself study and study from now onwards.

I felt bad that i am going to miss out lincoln's birthday party tomorrow. Haiz...too bad,i fall sick at the wrong timing. I can't play water games nor take in bbq food. T.T so sad. Even mummy allow me to go,i guess Amelia will not allow me to play too.

Yew Chye doesn't seems fine in the way he chat with me on msn even through he said that he felt better now. Haiz...i am worried for him. Is he really alright? Anyway,i felt happy that he chose me to be his listener. Hope that he is really fine now. ( Yew Chye! Wo hui ting ni de. ) As united as we were in OBS.

Hmm...not having good meals recently because i can't eat much. Feel like dying at times. Lol...Thanks friends! Those who told me to take care,drinks lots of water and gave their concern. Oh...i felt so touched and blessed. Anyway,sori if i did not reply anybody messages because i seems to be sleeping throughout these days. :x

*Footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home