Saturday, June 10, 2006

Same

He is such a darling.
Zhu tou ri ji...
I was staying at home for the whole day today. Not sleeping nor studying. I was facing my computer for the whole afternoon and my whole evening facing the television. I was watching the taiwan drama ( Lu guang shen lin ) on YouTube.com and next i am going to watch 'zhong ji yi ban'. I am so obsess in watching and i even had my lunch in front of the computer. ( Also had my dinner in front of the television ) Anyway,i watching the taiwan drama again later. So basically i am wasting my time away watching those stuffs instead of studying. ( Opps. :x ) I promise that i will study when i completed watching them. However,watching those dramas on YouTube are slow because they need to be load first before watching. ( So ma fan ) So while waiting for them to be loaded,i was playing with my dog. He was out running around my house. >.<''' ( Playing catching,hide and seek with me ) He is very naughty but he is my darling. He smell good today too,after my brother bathed him. ( I was sleeping at the time when my brother bathed him )
I took photos of my dog before i come to blog and he was chewing his toy bone. He really know how to pose while taking photos. Lol...( Look at the photo above )
Eunice birthday is tomorrow!!! I will be sending her a Happy Birthday message at 12am sharp. ( She will be very gan dong ba? ) See,i am so sweet. ( Don't puke! ) Veron don't be jeslous too. I will send you 1 when your birthday reach. Also to my cute girl too!
Hmm...nothing to blog actually. So a short post and 1 photo on my dog for today. I off to watch television again..
*Don't make me think of you*
*footprints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home