moody
Zhu tou ri ji...
Being too engross in watching those taiwan drama ( ou xiang ju ) recently. I am watching them for the whole day yesterday and don't even bother to blog. Actually,there is nothing to blog too. My mood is not very good too,moody moody everyday. 1 minute you can see me laughing and joking like mad and another minute you can see me alone,keeping quiet. ( Too affected by the surroundings and people around me ) Sometimes there may be somebody who get angry and upset because of me. Seriously,i don't mean it because i don't even know what i said or what i did wrong. Serious mood swing. ( Once in every month? Lol...) So friends who got angry and upset because of me,i am sorry.
I was watching those taiwan dramas on YouTube yesterday midnight. Poor Amelia waited for me till i finished watching. So sweet~~~ ( Amelia! I did not appear offline then continue watching ok. I go sleep after i tell u go sleep too. ) I listened to Amelia too! I really go for emaths lesson which start so early in the moring at 8.30am. ( I am trying to emphasize that i am a 'guai kia',can't you see? Lol... ) Anyway,it is for my own good too. Yup! After emaths is chem. Miss Ong was teavhing the electrolysis tinky. ( I had alot of question marks above my head thoughout the whole lesson. ) All those anode and cathode stuffs. Bla bla bla going on. I don't even understand them. *sobsob* After that,went back home with Veron,Eunice and Hanping tagging along. Yup,just to do abit of touch up on Jian wei's present. I don't feel like giving it to him tomorrow. :x Because i wanted it. Lol...So after all the above 'activites',i studied chem which is taught today and finally understand abit only. ( At least better than nothing ) Next,i go watch my dramas again. :p Then watch television thoughout the night. ( Boring right? )
Just now received messages from someone. Someone said that i being avoiding him. ( Ya,that someone is Jeff ). Said that asked me out a few times and i rejected. Said that whatever is not important to me anymore and those craps. Made my mood even worst. Argh...Ya,his problem not my problem anymore and i don't wish to care. Not i avoiding but just don't want go out with him. Not because it is not important to me but is there is other more important stuffs then that. I am pissed off and fed up. Fine...i washed my hands off from all those stupid stuffs. I am trying to fall in love with a person called 'studies' now ( Imagine loving 7 'people' now? Ya...Eng,Chinese,chem,phy,emath.amath and humanities ). Lol...I am crazy now. Haiz...felt much beeter now to pour out everything. Phew~~~
Hmm...i am off to watch my dramas again. ( Not forgeting those people watching soccer match now ) Seriously,i agreed with what chloe said,as quote '' 23 people including the referee running after a ball.'' ( No offend to anyone out there too. ) Hmm...but i understand it,afterall,i prefer having 10 person playing 1 ball.
By the way,thanks to Wei Bin. Thanks for the card. : p Take care in ns too.
Time to go off watching my dramas.
*Footprints*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home